A uniquely combined Dream Maker and Marahau Lodge package which is simply the easiest way to arrange your perfect event. All you need to do is fix the date and chat about the theme.
This package combines all the basics for a perfect event but is flexible enough to add your personal touches to make the day unique to you.
With the lodges location you are on the door step for a beach or mountain top wedding where appropriate. We have the Department of Conservation Permits to give you all the opportunity for something suitable to match your event.
Price Exclusive Venue Hire: POA
Price for accommodation only: POA
Package can includes:
- Award Winning The Dream Makers' Full Event Management; with pre to post co-ordination designed for this package (variations to the package may incur extra cost)
- A three day exclusive accommodating configuration for weddings & Conferences
- The couples will enjoy the best room on the property, beautifully dressed on wedding night.
- A beautiful breakfast hamper for the special couple and continental for all guest.
- Award winning Celebrant or ceremony service (license is extra)
- Award Winning Photographer for pre-wedding shots & Ceremony or Ceremony and cutting the cake; edited and delivered on a memory stick to your home address. (based on site for 3 hours up-grade available)
- Garden Ceremony and/or plan B option (Other region options available please ask)
- Venue for the evening reception (Catering POA) or a romantic 4 course dinner for two.
- Hair & Make-up for two. (if required, on site, up-grades available)
- Bouquet and/or button holes (as required) with in season flowers or "for ever yours" flax option. (conditions apply, up-grades available, options for Flax flowers delivered to your home address)
- Top Table and 2 extra table flowers and styling for the reception. (conditions apply, Theme up-grades available POA)
- Wedding cake for up to 20 guests (conditions apply, up-grades available)
- Optional Extras: (POA)
- Alternative ceremony location options in the National Parks, winery or orchard. We hold full Department of Conservation (DoC) permits.
- Up to 135 guests inside and open to discussion for other larger number options.
- We can arrange further accommodation deals for your guests in our recommended associate's properties.
- Wedding Car and/or Party Bus
- Car hire, transfers or Taxi services
- Helicopter or Boat Charter's
- Next day picnic or high tea and activity itinerary
- Tasman & Nelson Honeymoon itinerary
- Music & Entertainment
- Ice sculpture and Juke Box hire
- Themed styling and dress up available
- Wedding attire & Rings
- Fireworks (dependent on fire stipulation and individual council permits)
- These packages are fixed but variations and up-grades are available upon request.
- Packages may differ due to availability, seasons and other conditions out of our control.
- Packages are to be paid in full in advance of the event.
- Variations must be paid for in advance of the event.
- Variations may have an added management fee
- All providers are approved Dream Maker and LGBT products and services
- Our high season is between mid-October to April (after Easter) Added charges may apply to these dates or non-exclusive Options, please ask for further information.
- Customers own the photographs in our package options; however we do expect that we can use them for marketing purposes. (open to discussion)
- We can manipulate these packages for any event or occasion.
- We will hold your booking for 5 working days but 20% non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your booking after this time
- 80% refundable or transferable where possible with more than four weeks' notice in writing
A payment budget plan is available
All prices are GST inclusive
We thank you for considering our friendly service and look forwards to hearing from you. For further information please contact The Dream Maker