The Dream Maker Prices Explained
- The Dream Maker offer's fixed rate packages or a custom designed event.
- All services and service and product providers work under the Dream Maker provider supply agreement and the Referral agreement.
- All clients accept the Dream Maker customer terms of engagement.
- GST (New Zealand Tax) is included in all quotes unless otherwise stated)
- Complete Celebrant Service from $690 (this does not include the license, travel, expenses or accommodation if required)
- Chauffeur services priced on application based on $60 per driving hour (waiting charge POA)
- Full Management Service;s POA.
- Hosting on the day of the event by your planner is based on $63.25 per hour
- Extra helpers and staff based on an hourly rate from $40.25 per hour
- Catering services; POA
- Flowers and Styling; POA
- Transport, this includes boat, helicopter and bus charters; POA
- Photography and videography; POA
- Hire items priced on items and delivery charges
- Dream Maker approved Accommodation, Venues and Reception charged on application; POA
- Once a booking has been accepted by the client any changes there after will incur an extra admin fee; from $57.50
- 20% non refundable deposits are required to secure a booking.
- Full payment for all products and services are required at least one month before the booked date of the event or on receipt of the invoice. (Please see terms of engagement for further cancellation information.)
- Cancellation: 20% non refundable deposit, 80% refundable after costs with at least 2 months notice of event. Less than 2 month notice will depend on a replacement booking due to loss of potential business.
Transferable where possible but this may incur extra costs.
- 1. Charges and Payment
1.1 The fee for the Dream Maker’s Services to the Customer shall be as recorded in the Schedule.
1.2 In addition, the Dream Maker may charge disbursements, including but not limited to travel costs and payment processing charges for costs incurred in the Event.
1.3 The fee for Services provided by other Providers will be invoiced to the Customer by the Dream Maker and will be as agreed between the Customer and the Dream Maker.
1.4 At the Dream Maker’s sole discretion a non-refundable deposit may be required to book any Services. When a deposit is required, bookings shall not be confirmed until the deposit is received as cleared funds in the bank account of the Dream Maker on or before the Due Date for Payment as specified in the Schedule.
1.5 The Customer will be invoiced prior to the Event for all Services to be provided by the Dream Maker and other Providers in relation to the Event. Payment shall be due on the Due Date for Payment as specified in the Schedule.
1.6 Where the Dream Maker has agreed to make payment for any costs of a Provider or third party in relation to the Event on behalf of the Customer, the Dream Maker may at its sole discretion charge a margin on that charge.
1.7 The Dream Maker may receive commission from Providers from the fees the Customer may pay for those Provider’s Services.
1.8 All prices quoted are exclusive of GST unless stated otherwise.
1.9 Any variations to the Service to be provided to the Customer and any additional costs for such variations must be agreed in writing with the Dream Maker.
- 2. DEFAULT AND CONSEQUENCES OF NON-PAYMENT
2.1 Any money due by the Customer to the Dream Maker or another Provider pursuant to this Agreement will incur default interest at a rate of 15% per annum from the date they are due until payment. In the event any judgment is given by any tribunal of competent authority in favour of the Dream Maker against the Customer, this provision will remain in full force and effect and shall not be deemed merged, waived or extinguished upon judgment so that this interest shall be payable at this rate after any judgment.
2.2 The Customer further indemnifies the Dream Maker against all loss, costs, including all recovery costs, expenses, demands or liability whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from the Customer failing to pay any monies that are due to the Dream Maker by the Customer.
2.3 The Dream Maker may at its sole discretion terminate this Agreement and the supply of Services should the Customer breach any of its obligations to the Dream Maker under this Agreement, including those relating to payment. The Dream Maker will not be liable for any loss, including consequential loss, the Customer has suffered because The Dream Maker has terminated the Agreement pursuant to this clause.
NB: The Dream Maker can not be held responsible for the weather conditions; natural events or any other event out of her control. The Dream maker will do its best to transfer services where possible but this does not offer any guarantees or refunds.
Please see further terms and conditions of the Dream Maker services.