Sailing Boat Charters
Feel the breeze in your hair the sun kissing your face and the quiet of the sail as it drifts in time with the weather could be your choice for your event. The sailing experience offers either a full day exclusive charter or a comfortable overnight cruise, ideal for a couple seeking that personalised seclusion or groups looking for the X-factor opportunity of up to 57 people.
The cruise is Ideal for all ages and sailing abilities with no previousexperience necessary and for those who like to be hands on the crew offer free sailing lessons or you can take the helm, for those who just like to be spoilt, just sit back, relax and enjoy the pace that suits you.
- Maximum passengers: 57 total (19 passengers per catamaran)
- Children of any age are welcome
- Departure place: Kaiteriteri Beach
- Departure time: flexible to suit the tide and our client’s needs.
- Catering Optional
- Weather dependent.
- Minimum booking 4 hours.
Over Night Charters: Points of interest.
- 13.5 metre or 45 feet in length with large open flat deck areas.
- Covered cockpit and indoor areas for shelter from sun and wind.
- The yacht sails flat and stable - reassuring to those new to sailing.
- 4 large cabins: 2 queen cabins with unsuits, 2 cabins with double and single berth.
- Cabins are private doubles or twin share. Private or share bathrooms.
- Three showers including hot deck shower, 2 toilets & hand basins
- Modern music system with outdoor speakers
- Fitted deck BBQ, hammock, fishing & snorkelling equipment, sit on kayaks, library & games locker.
- Inflatable tender & outboard, gas fire.
Sailing takes time to reach the beaches further up the bay and these boats do have engines if the wind is slight but imagine your own private cruise to any of the beautiful beaches or islands in the Abel Tasman from Kaiteriteri to celebrate a birthday, family reunion, wedding and company incentive or just for fun. The Dream Maker has combined services to create a unique and memorable way to enjoy some time out. For up to 57 guests you can exclusively hire this charter boat for up to 8 hours or for an overnight stay. Choose a sunrise breakfast or dinner cruise, platters or picnic all arranged for you with quality crockery and beautifully crafted menus to suit your needs and budget. All bookings include tea and coffee and a light snack and you’re free to bring your own drinks. Your time is your own to relax with friends, walk in the park, swim or snorkel in the safe and stunning waters of the bays, explore the rocks and caves' don't forget to take your camera to capture the moments.
For weddings The Dream Maker can advise the best locations for your ceremony to suit the weather conditions, Tide and time of year.
Points to consider:
- Up to 57 guests on the day cruise.
- There are different options for time and distance. The Dream Maker can advise the best options for your occasion.
- You are required to have a department of Conservation permit to hold an event in the National Park. The Dream Maker holds this permit and can advise on any restrictions.
- There is a toilet on board the overnight cruises and many public toilets within the Abel Tasman.`
- The Abel Tasman National Park is known by photographer’s as a wonderland from rock forms and golden beaches, capturing a diverse back drop. (Optional Extra)
- Plenty of shelter on the beaches with fun rocks to keep children entertained
- No wet weather back-up. (An alternative is advised to save disappointment if Mother Nature isn't on our side)
- A bus charter can also be arranged for groups who wish to enjoy a drink and not worry about driving and parking.
- Camping and accommodation can also be arranged to complete the experience.
Package can include:
- Exclusive Charter Boat.
- Specialized Gourmet picnic or romantic platters and Bar BQ’s
- Host to serve, prepare and clean up.
- Options for BYO Food and Booze.
- Bus charters, Taxi or custom cars also available for hire.
Other options: You can create a small and personal wedding.
- The Dream Maker herself can provide Celebrant & Services she can also be the host or arrange extra helpers.
- Assistance with license application. More info Here
- Flowers for the couple or person celebrating (Up-grade for beach styling available)
- Photographer and/or videographer
- Custom designed package, incorporating anything else through the Dream Maker services.
Basic Party Boat hire starts at a minimum of 4 hours based $250 per hour with options to up-grade for catering, hosting and other Dream Maker products services.