Wedding Packages available from The Dream Maker
The Dream Maker has developed simple packages to suit most budgets and desires. These packages combine all of the basics for a perfect event but are flexible enough to add your personal touches to make the day unique to you, for example helicopter or boat charters and up-grades to suit the size of your event.
The Dream Maker approves only the best in the region to supply services under the one umbrella as a team, giving confidence that you will receive an unequalled top class service within the Dream Maker Department of Conservation permits.
These packages do not include a wedding license and can be designed around other special events.
All packages are based on the couple only with up-grades available to suit your needs. Please see below and chat to our event managers about how your dreams can come true. All event packages can be up-graded and quoted independently.
EMERALD A DREAM MAKER PETITE EVENT: From $3000.00 inclusive of GST
The Emerald is considered a precious stone; a simple and Petite Ceremony similar to a registry office but with the romance of a traditional wedding. The Dream Maker hires a beautiful and unique venue on the customer’s behalf and divides the hire between five couples to keep the charm of a traditional event but spread the cost. (Conditions Apply)
- A Venue: A select venue with pre-determined dates-Please enquire for venues and dates available
- Celebrant: Master of Ceremonies with either marriage, naming or Commitment Ceremony; Assisting with script writing based on 15 minute ceremony and maximum of 1.5 hour event.
- Full Dream Maker Event Management service providing comprehensive before and after function co-ordination: Conditions Apply)
- Host on the day: Based on 1.5 hours
- Flowers: Appropriate in season flowers for the couple (Can custom colour theme with up-grades available)
- Backdrop: Beautiful back drop or Archway and signing table where appropriate
- Catering: A simple platter for up to 20 people (Conditions Apply)
- Cake: A one tier cake with butter Icing and complimentary topper (colour Choice available)
- Bubbles: A Low Alcohol Bottle Bubbles or a Fruit Punch as desired
- Photographer: The Dream Maker photographer for the ceremony only based on a max of 1.5 hours. You will receive at least 40 edited pictures in digital form.
SAPPHIRE A DREAM MAKER BEACH EVENT: From $ 3,805.25 inclusive of GST
The Sapphire is a precious stone. It is the most popular coloured gemstone after Diamonds.
Package includes: Suits beaches within the south end of the Abel Tasman National Park. (Transport & Travel Extra)
- Celebrant: Master of Ceremonies for any celebration. Assisting with script writing based on 2 hour ceremony and maximum of 4 hours planning.
- Full Event Management service providing comprehensive before and after function co-ordination.
- Host on the day: Based on 4 hours. To provide assistance with all elements of the event on the day; this can include location advanced and post clean up
- Hair & Make-up: Bride only: either in Motueka salon or at a Dream Maker approved location.
- Flowers: Appropriate flowers for the couple with in season flowers (Can custom colour theme and flower type if in season and within budget up-grades available)
- Catering: A tasty picnic platter for the couple and up to two guests and refreshments (Up-grades available to suit your event size)
- Photographer: Ceremony only based on a maximum of 4 hours. You will receive at least 100 edited pictures on digital format with a slide show of the photographer’s best picks.
From $4,844.84 inclusive of GST
The Ruby has been referred to as the King of Gemstones. Some of the most valuable gems in the world are Rubies
A ceremony of your dreams with any variation up-grade from the Dream Maker products and services based in the Motueka region but incorporating any of the National Parks with Department of Conservation permits; Kahurangi, Abel Tasman, Nelson Lakes (travel & Transport costs extra)
- Celebrant: Master of Ceremonies for any celebration
- Assistance with script writing based on 2 hour ceremony and maximum of 6 hours planning.
- Full Event Management service providing comprehensive before and after function co-ordination
- Host on the day: Based on 6 hours over and above the ceremony. To provide assistance with all elements of the event on the day; this can include location advanced and post clean up
- Hair and Make-up: Bride only: on location approved Dream Maker accommodation
- Flowers: Appropriate flowers for the couple with in season flowers only (Can custom colour theme only and flower type if in season and within budget up-grades available on request)
- Catering: A delicious gourmet picnic platter for the couple and up to two guests with refreshments (Up-grades available to suit your event size)
- Photographer: Ceremony and location shots based on a max of 6 hours. You will receive at least 100 edited pictures in digital format with a slide show of the photographer’s best picks.
- Transfer: Complimentary Dream Maker Chauffer on the day of your event for up to 6 passengers (subject to availability, up-grade options)
- Cake: A simple but appropriate Dream Maker couples celebration/ wedding cake
DIAMOND COUPLE'S CHOICE OF VENUE: From $9424.25 inclusive of GST (ask for further Dream maker venue suggestions)
The Diamond is considered one of the most precious and most loved gemstone.
A ceremony of your dreams with up-grade from the Dream Maker products and services based in the Nelson and Tasman region but incorporating any of the regions National Parks; Kahurangi, Abel Tasman, and Nelson Lakes, we can also arrange the Lord of the Rings sites. (Appropriate transport extra)
- Celebrant: Master of Ceremonies for any celebration. Assistance with the ceremony script and based on a 2 hour ceremony in a location of your choice and unlimited planning.
- Full Event Management: service providing comprehensive before and after function co-ordination
- Post Management: debrief based on 2 hours if required
- Host on the day: Based on up to 8 hours over and above the ceremony. To provide assistance with all elements of the event on the day; this can include location advanced and post clean up
- Hair and make-up: Bride & one Bridesmaid only: on location for approved Dream Maker accommodation
- Flowers: appropriate flowers for the couple and table or location setting, with custom colour and style (within budget and in season flowers available)
- Catering: A beautifully hand crafted organic gourmet picnic of local New Zealand produce; for the couple and up to two guests with tea and coffee and non-alcoholic refreshments
- Photographer: unlimited photographs from the Dream Maker photographer based on up to 8 hours. Pre and post ceremony, location shots with edited pictures in a digital format with a slide show of the photographer’s best picks. (Album or photo book negotiable)
- Transfers: Complimentary Dream Maker chauffeur for up to 2 passengers with return transfers from Nelson to your approved Dream Maker accommodation. We offer an exclusive chauffeur to transport you on your special day, for up to 6 passengers. (Subject to availability and up-grades optional)
- Wedding Cake: An appropriate custom designed Dream Maker celebration/wedding cake based on 8
PEARL: DREAM MAKER CUSTOM EVENT ($ POA)
A pearl is a smooth organic rounded gem naturally created within an aphrodisiac oyster and each is unique.
The pearl package option can combine any of the other gem stone examples; with a choice of location from the panoramic mountain tops, intricate cave systems to the golden sands and exquisite emerald sea. (Please see our map for location options) The Dream Maker can adapt to any design outside of the box, working with bespoke or intrepid National, International and local couples and their families and friends.
AMETHYST: DREAM MAKER PIC & MIX ($ POA)
This is a service that can be combined with your own input and inclusion of product and services outside of the Dream Team. The Dream Maker will insist in communicating with all involved to insure the smoothest orchestration of the event but The Dream Maker will not be responsible for any actions outside of their control.
Options: Proposals, Weddings, Corporate, Interest groups, special events, Honeymoons,
FURTHER INFO and CONDITIONS
1. All prices quoted here are inclusive of NZ GST (Tax)
2. These packages do not include a New Zealand Marriage license.
3. All providers approved and managed by the Dream Maker
4. Some services such as Transport hold their own conditions and work independently
5. There could be variables on quoted prices depending on the location and transport required for all involved.
6. All events can be up-graded and quoted independently (POA)
7. Catering: up-grades are possible and we will price on application for the number of guests invited.
8. Flowers & Styling: up-grades are possible and we will price on application for the requirements.
9. Any changes once bookings have been accepted will incur a variation fee based on time and material changes to the booking.
10. Any extra time required over and above these margins will incur extra man-hour costs
11. All events are covered by the Dream Maker Department of Conservation permits for holding events within the national parks. The Dream Maker will advise you on the rules.
12. Some packages are restricted to certain locations, alterations to this may incur and extra travel and time charge for all involved.
13. The Dream Maker is dedicated in supporting The Bird Song Trust who works hard to maintain the native birdsong in the national parks and we accept donations on their behalf.
14. All products and packages are subject to variation and availability.
15. All Gemstone packages are under the Dream Maker terms and conditions and covered by public liability insurance
16. All of the above can add: Helicopter, Boat and/or bus charter to their day (POA)
17. All gemstone packages are based on a couple unless otherwise stated. (up-grades to suit event size negotiable)
18. There are few variations to the package description unless they are the Pearl Custom or Amethyst Pic & Mix.
19. All packages can be added to with any approved Dream Maker Accommodation provider (POA)
20. All packages are subject to weather conditions.
21. There are benefits for out of season and/or week day events (up to 10% off of the basic Dream Maker Gem Stone packages)
22. Variations to any booking will incur further travel and time costs.